At least it got your attention. Little girls like to learn to cook. Cook…. as in make something you’ll probably regret eating.
And speaking of cooking, last Saturday I went into work for a post new years party. I split within 5 minutes! What was I thinking wasting my day there?? Hanging with my mother and sis was a better option! And after that, I cruised down to Zoot Allures…. a wonderfully mild weekend, lots of southwestern winds and very dusty skies with low visibility, but warm…. sweet!
So Sunday Kostas and I conceptualized and made the plans for the tiller project. We also removed what was on the end of the rudder post which evolved lowering the rudder. Now that was something I wasn’t expecting but a good idea for servicing reasons. What I’m really happy about is that at last we got the bypass valve on the hoses that used to connect to the pedestal wheel. Every time we would turn the rudder, ATF would shoot out of those hoses even though I’ve drained most out at the autopilot pump, creating an annoying mess.
I’m not quite sure where its home will be so for now, it’s just “hangin'”. But the tiller rod and bars have been purchased and have been taken to the machine shop for “machining”. Hence the 2.1 version of this ….. whatever.
Feeling productive, I worked on the water tank cleaning project. ‘Finally got the hose off, poked threw the exit pipe with a coat hanger and now its resting with water and vinegar (there’s a lot more water than pictured). I also installed some led strips which refuse to stick for long on the vinyl ceiling, so I superglued the sob’s (just a drop every 10cm).
So that pretty much raps up this mini-update
ps…. the tranny saga has become a bit annoying. I’ve found a couple of TMPs but they are all smaller (ratio and drop) and all the other require too much modifying to install. Probably going to rebuild.
pss…. super glue is my friend and keeps all the aspects of my life stuck together!